Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weight Reduction Quarter Mile


Weight Reduction Quarter Mile! Let me first say that I are actually a "big girl" my whole life. I've only lost a significant amount of weight and gotten to a "normal" size once within my life. I did this by starving. Literally. I would not eat for 72 hours and then eat something. Not eat for another 72 hours, then eat one thing. I was also a fitness fanatic. I lost about 100 pounds in a couple of months by doing this. Needless to state, I became pregnant which was the finish of that.

I found that I would have been a type 2 diabetic about 6 in years past. At that time I was 6 pounds shy of 300 lbs. In a year plus a 1/2 I lost almost 50 lbs by h2o instead of pop, watching my sugar intake, and walking. My body kind of plateaued at one point and I found myself not reducing your weight. I wanted to get additional off.

I started "The biggest losers in Columbus OH" in January of 2011. It was myself and 6 other women who joined. We met weekly for weigh ins and paid $5 right into a pot. Whoever lost one of the most percentage of weight reduction in 16 weeks would win the cash. I made fun videos each week to track our success and place the journey onto FB.

I lost 23 lbs within the 16 weeks. But, more importantly than the number on the scale, I took place 3 pants sizes! From a size 24, right down to an 18! I didn't win your competitors, but I felt like I had because I hadn't been a size 18 in 8 years.

Needless to convey, life happened and I gained the whole thing back, plus another 24 lbs. Yes... I gained 50 lbs in 8 months.

So... I decided, have you thought to do the competition again? I publicized it on FB at the beginning of the second season there were 22 contestants!! Again, I didn't win at the end. But, I lost 33 pounds! And... I'm back within my 18's! ;)

When competition ended I was scared to death. I knew if I was without a video being publicized each week that showed my results, I would slack with my eating. I thought about just publicizing my own weight each week to keep myself honest. I knew this could help. I decided in the end to start a 3rd season of the biggest loser that could be strictly online. Each week we must weigh on camera and do a weekly interview for videos. It started out with only 7 contestants and by the conclusion of the 8th week, we are now into 3.

But, this time around I'm really getting frustrated! I awoke this morning to perform my weigh in and also have gained 2 pounds. My body may be crazy for the past month. I gained weight 14 days in a row. Lost it back. And, have gained 2 again.

I have been "on a diet" my entire life, so I learn how to lose weight. But, my figure is now deceiving me. I eat 1500-1800 calories per day and walk any where from 30 minutes to an hour an a half per day. What is wrong!? It's becoming very frustrating and embarrassing. I feel like quitting the greatest loser.

So... There it's. I'm at wits end! Any suggestions? Comments? Check out my Biggest Loser page on FB. ;) If you visit the videos you can see any of them from your 1st second or 3rd season.

'?

The Fat Loss Factor : The Secrets!!! Easiest How To Quickly Burn Stomach Fat!

The Weight Loss Methods Most People Are Using

DON'T WORK! 90% of All People Who Weight Loss Programs

End Up Worse Than When They Started!!!

Shocking Truth!!!

The Very Best:
- Learn how to lose a quick 25 pounds without diet pills or difficult exercises!
- And how to burn 13.5 inches of belly fat by spending only a few minutes a week using the secret methods I ve uncovered !
- Good for Newcomers: The Fat Loss Factor!! is powerful for newcomers in General as it starts from the basics and allows just anyone to use it.
- Doesn't Require Big Initial Cash
2 months Funds Back Guarantee

FREE! VIDEO BONUS
>>I'M READY LET ME IN! FREE!!! GOOD VIDEO BONUS!<<

What if It does not work, Can I get a refund? You get a 100% refund.

So you are Fully Protected 8 Weeks Funds Back Guarantee You are also protected by 2 months Money Back Guarantee so your purchase is risk free and you are safe. In case you don't like this work, or for any other reason, you can ask for your Money back within 60 Days and that isit - you receive a refund, no questions asked. As you can see, You cannot lose here. Take it for a trial, in case you do not like the product ask for your funds back. Bottom line Cease wasting time and get your copy NOW: Try the The Fat Loss Factor!. Risk-Free with this Secret Discount LINK!! More Product

Go to>>> GREAT FREE WEIGHT LOSS VDO !!! and Read More Best Reviews!

The Fat Loss Factor : The Complete Guide : Learn How To Lose Weight Fast !!

No comments:

Post a Comment